Hello everyone! Today I am here to share with you my partner search and the elevator pitch I have created for you to join my collavorative project.
For the development of this project I would like to collaborate with "No me cuentes historias dibújamelas" a project, which has been designed to help the students in their learning process by using visuals, infographics and visual thinking. As a way to run away from memorising and text books.It match perfectly my project as their main objective is to draw stories to make it easier for the students to learn, in this way, my project is about students making stories for them to learn not only english but also other subjects in the second language. So I would be pleased to collaborate with them and make a real collaborative project.
To generate the elevator pitch I have done a draft to clarify my original ideas and to be sure of what I really wanted to say:
This project has helped me to know what an elevator pitch is, in case you don't kow what it is one of my classmates has explained it perfectly and you can visit her blog post here where she explained everything about it. With the elevator pitch I have learned how to synthesis information and erase all the irrelevant information, as I really wanted to catch your eye in just 20 seconds. About the tool I have used to generate the video, it was I movie, as it is a program I already know how to work with and it was easy to me to use it because I recorded the video using my ipad.
This post, as the previous one have helped me to get a better idea of what a collaborative project is, not only within the classroom but also out of it. Giving me the chance to choose the project that best matches mine to collaborate if possible. I have really appreciate it, because it has open my mind and dare to take risks.
The fllowing week I will be posting my super learning missions, so please stay tuned for more information. And thak you for reading today.
Hi Andrea!! Your elevator pitch is nice, you explain the main point of your project keeping the attention of people. Furthermore, you elaborated a very beautiful draft, which includes the key concept for doing it. I think the team "no me cuentes historias, dibújamelas" is going to accept you, for sure!
ReplyDeleteI love that your project is focused on developing creativity, which is quite important. I am looking forward reading more about your activities.
Good job!!