Hello everyone! today I here with you to present my two super learning mission, in this post I will be just presenting one, but don't forget to stay tunned for the following where the second will take part.
As I said on my previous post I woul like to collaborate with No me cuentes historias, dibujamelas (don't tell me stories, draw them) For this purpose and because one of my colleagues one to collaborate with them to Ana from http://checkitout28.blogspot.com.es/.
The first step when designing our super learning mission was to decide on the content and the tool, in this case was easy as Ana's project was based on teaching specific content and mine whas about using the Scratch jr. App
With all this in mind, I will leave you with the project:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1CbprfRjqIYZUJjcjJRTDgtY1E/view?usp=sharing
We have also added a video to our project to give you an idea about the final outcome that students can create:
Youtube video
To open this super learning mission has been very challenging for me, as it don't only requires time, but also to be able to cooperate bearing in mind a possible future collaboration with dibujamelas. I did not have a flat activity at the beginning because I created the original planning thining about new methodologies using ICT and new tools for the students, but Ana gave me the opportunity to work with that flat activity wich originally where some pages of the book I have mentioned in the document. However I have learned a lot, this project has helped me to open my mind and to be able to produce a project taking into account not only mi ideas but also Ana's ideas. I have learned how to turn a flat learning mission that mostly consist about memorizing into a supper learning mission where students will be able to learn by using their creative skills and their capacities.
I have to say that I am very proud of the final result, it has taken a lot of my time but is good to see the results and that they diserve the time spent. Don't forget to check my next entry, and I hope you have enjoyed the learning mission, and that you are able to see all the effort behind it.
No comments:
Post a Comment