For this purpose each of us creates a slide in the final presentation we were going to share during the online conference:
The online conference we did is now on youtube and just for those of you interested in, I will leave you the link and the video. It was such a pitty as I had some problems with the audio, and after speaking I realize that mi microphone volume was to high, but any way I hope you can appreciate the effor we all did this day.
Direct link to the youtube video
To present my part I created a draft to bare in mind all the ideas I wanted to express during the 5 minutes presentation with all the information about the bullet points. As It is hard to hear myself during the online classroom if you do not low the volume a little bit, I leave you the draft I did, so that you know what I wanted to say.
It was such a great experience as we were able to see our classmates presentations about the work they have been doing during the year too, what give me some ideas on how to improve my work, but also, they were talking about their learning experiences, that was also meaningful for me as I was reflecting on my practice meanwhile they were talking to realize about my own learning process during this year. Sometimes I think that we are so focused in ourselves practice and we forget to have a look at what the others are doing and learning, as a ways for us to realise that we are also learning the same things and we can improve having a look at other's projects.
I am not completely sure about what I am gonna be doing next year, but this great opportunity has given me the chance to become public, and to share with other teachers all over the world my ideas and thoughts, which actually is important as I really want to become a teacher.
So finally I just have to thanks Dr. Nellie Muller and I hope you have enjoyed the post
Hi Andrea! I really like your post, you have defined perfectly the process that you have followed along this challenge, and what is more, I can see through your reflection that it has been a good experience for you, keep posting please!
ReplyDelete